Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling is a busy and growing private counselling practice, and is
currently looking for two counselling contractors to join the team!
Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling operates with Soulstis Therapeutic Counselling Services out
of a well-established medical/dental centre, located in Penticton, British Columbia. The location
of the office provides a large amount of community exposure, and is located centrally in town
and steps away from the hospital, psychiatric unit, and health center.
Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling and Soulstis Therapeutic Counselling Services appreciates
how isolating private counselling practices can be, and thus collectively acquired and beautifully
renovated a new counselling space, providing a high-quality work atmosphere and supportive
environment for all counsellor contractors who are looking to further grow their practice, as well
as work within a team.
Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling and and Soulstis Therapeutic Counselling Services values a
welcoming, fun, and innovative atmosphere, rich in ingenuity, authenticity, and professionalism.
The successful applicant will be able to work within this atmosphere, as well as provide
counselling services in an eclectic and integrative manner, utilizing multiple evidence and
holistic based modalities, as well as a variety of strategies to support clients in achieving their
therapeutic goals. In addition to a master’s degree, trainings and certifications are valued.
Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling provides support to persons up and down the Okanagan and
into the Similkameen Valley, offering both in-person and virtual (phone and video) services.
Wild Mountain Clinical Counseling offers support to individuals of all ages, couples, families,
and groups with a wide range of challenging life circumstances and/or mental health concerns.
However, specific areas of interest are appreciated, and will support referral allocation.
Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling offers its counselling contractors:
• Generous financial compensation with percentage increases/profit sharing based on years
• Increased percentage compensation with existing contractor client base
• Administrative and internet support, and access to all applicable office supplies
• A private, warm, and welcoming waiting room for all clients/contractors
• Welcoming and warm multi office space, with flexible hours and the choice of work area
based on availability
• Free and accessible parking for all clients and contractors
• Access to a kitchen, with space to make and store meals
• Coffee, tea, and water to both contractors and their clients
• Access to JaneApp Operating System for secure client profile management, booking,
records keeping, and virtual services (PIPEDA Compliant)
• Training on how to: schedule appointments, maintain clinical records, invoice clients, and
collect payments by clinic manager
• Access to new referral opportunities from our current referral sources, and advertising for
your Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling services through website and social media
• Clinical supervision and/or consultation as needed
• Access to all psychoeducational materials, books, and resources owned by Wild
Mountain Clinical Counselling
• Personalized business cards (after three months) and email address
• Regular team social events
Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling requires its counselling contractors to:
• Have a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Counselling, Counselling
Psychology, or Social Work with registration to British Columbia Association of Clinical
Counsellors (BCACC), British Columbia College of Social Workers (BCCSW), or other
• Provide proof of and maintain up-to-date registrations, liability insurance, GST number,
and WorkSafe BC coverage
• Adhere to and practice according to ethical guidelines provided by their individual
• Have the ability to provide a variety of therapeutic interventions for their clients, and a
high level of competency and professionalism, including confidentiality
• Demonstrate cultural competency and a non-judgemental approach, rich in compassion,
warmth, respect, and understanding
• Offer in-person and/or online services
• Learn and utilize JaneApp Operating Systems for client profile management, booking,
records keeping, virtual services (PIPEDA Compliant), invoice referral sources, and
collect payments from direct-billing clients
• Provide invoices, based on contractor preference on a bi-monthly or monthly basis
• Possess a desire to pursue ongoing professional development and education opportunities
• Have a willingness to engage in networking, attend team meetings, and have a desire to
grow their practice
• Maintain a clean and tidy work/office space
• Open and close the physical office space as needed
If you are interested in this exciting counselling contractor opportunity, please email your resume
and cover letter to both email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting the qualities that you possess which
make you a good fit for this counselling position.
Only those candidates selected to be interviewed will be contacted.