Wild Mountain Clinical Counselling is celebrating our 1 year anniversary today! One year ago today we stepped into this space with a vision. With lots of dedication and a ton of hard work we have transformed our office today into a place where we hope our clients will feel welcomed and at ease.
Since opening our doors a year ago we have:
– Supported 138 different people
– Facilitated 1210 counselling sessions, both virtually (phone and video) and in-person
– Engaged in continued education, completing a certification in EMDR, acquiring the skills to support adults with an ADHD diagnosis, and currently working towards becoming certified in Internal Family Systems
– Participated in workshops, including Parenting Assessments in the Context of Domestic Violence Allegations and Does everyone have ADHD now? Assessing and treating ADHD in adults
– Frequently sought supervision and consulted with colleagues in order to remain current in psychological theory and practice.
We are a group of highly motivated individuals so you can be sure we aren’t going to stop there! Keep an eye out for future expansions to our office and team!
Enjoy these before and after pictures of our wonderful office, we are so incredibly proud of the transformation!